"MEANTIME, the NewsReader Multilingual Event and Time Corpus", "Annotating opposition relations among Italian verb senses using crowdsourcing", "PROMETHEUS: A Corpus of Proverbs Annotated with Metaphors", and "Corpora for Learning the Mutual Relationship between Semantic Relatedness and Textual Entailment"
You are here
Vivi Nastase and Carlo Strapparava. knoWitiary: A Machine Readable Incarnation of Wiktionary. International Journal of Computational Linguistics and Applications. Vol. 6 No. 2 - December 2015
- Cross-language projection of multilayer semantic annotation in the NewsReader Wikinews Italian Corpus (WItaC)
- FacTA: Evaluation of Event Factuality and Temporal Anchoring
- Annotating opposition among verb senses: a crowdsourcing experiment
Authors: Asma Ben Abacha, Md Faisal Mahmub Chowdhury, Aikaterini Karanasiou, Yassine Mrabet, Alberto Lavelli, Pierre Zweigenbaum
Student Ngoc Phuoc An Vo has been selected for the Google NLP PhD Summit 2015, which will be held at Google Zurich on 23 - 26 Setember 2015.
- Slogans are not forever: Adapting Linguistic Expressions to the News
- Looking at Mondrian's Victory Boogie-Woogie: What do I feel?
Four oral presentations (three task organization and one system description) three system description posters by HLT-NLP researchers
Serra Sinem Tekiroğlu, Gözde Özbal and Carlo Strapparava. Exploring Sensorial Features for Metaphor Identification
Marco Guerini, Gözde Özbal and Carlo Strapparava. Echoes of Persuasion: The Effect of Euphony in Persuasive Communication
Carlo Strapparava and Rada Mihalcea. Affect detection in texts. In R. Calvo et al. editors, Oxford Handbook of Affective Computing. Oxford University Press, December 2014.