ACL 2019 (the Annual Meeting of the Association for Computational Linguistics), held in Italy for the first time in over half a century, just finished with great success.
You are here
- CONAN - COunter NArratives through Nichesourcing: a Multilingual Dataset of Responses to Fight Online Hate Speech
- FASTDial: Abstracting Dialogue Policies for Fast Development of Task Oriented Agents
The best master thesis in computational linguistics defended at an Italian University has been assigned to Enrica Troiano
COSMIANU - Corpus Of Social Media Italian Annotated with Nominal Utterances - is now available for download
Ilia Markov, Vivi Nastase, Carlo Strapparava, and Grigori Sidorov. The role of emotions in native language identification.
Bernardo Magnini's talk at the University of Trento: "Between embeddings and neural models: New methods and perspectives about language technologies for Italian"
DPD - Diabetic Patients Diary - is now available for download
Four papers will be presented at CLiC-it, which will take place in Turin on December 10-12, 2018
- Detecting Inappropriate Comments to News
- CH1: A Conversational System to Calculate Carbohydrates in a Meal
- Exploring Named Entity Recognition As an Auxiliary Task for Slot Filling in Conversational Language Understanding
- A Methodology for Evaluating Interaction Strategies of Task-Oriented Conversational Agents