You are here
SWiiT is the Italian Wikipedia annotated at five different levels:
- basic NLP processing (tokenization, sentence splitting and PoS-tagging)
- entity mentions (person, organization, location and geo-political entities)
- entity subtypes (not completed)
- entity co-reference (not completed)
- dependency parsing (not completed)
- Silvana Marianela Bernaola Biggio, Roberto Zanoli, Manuela Speranza. Entity Mention Detection using a Combination of Redundancy-Driven Classifiers. Proc. of LREC, 7th edition of the Language Resources and Evaluation Conference, 19-21 May 2010, Valletta (Malta).
SWiiT is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 Unported License. Please fill a request with your data (they will be maintained in a database at FBK).
Contact: Manuela Speranza, manspera at fbk dot eu