You are here
Despite the widespread diffusion of structured data sources and the public acclaim of the Linked Open Data initiative, a preponderant amount of information remains nowadays available only in unstructured form, both on the Web and within organizations. While different in form, structured and unstructured contents speak about the very same entities of the world, their properties and relations; still, frameworks for their seamless integration are lacking. The NewsReader KnowledgeStore is a scalable, fault-tolerant, and Semantic Web grounded storage system to jointly store, manage, retrieve, and semantically query, both structured and unstructured data. The KnowledgeStore plays a central role in the NewsReader EU project: it stores all contents that have to be processed and produced in order to extract knowledge from news, and it provides a shared data space through which NewsReader components cooperate.
- The KnowledgeStore source code and binaries (available under the terms of the Apache License Version 2.0)
- Selected fragment of DBPedia EN, ES, IT, NL used as background knowledge
- DBpedia EN, ES, IT, NL, with alignments to Yago, UMBEL, Schema.org (264M triples, 2.68 GB trig.gz)- dataset, full tbox, partial tbox, imported files
- DBpedia EN, ES, IT, NL, without alignments and redundant triples (194M triples, 2.28 GB trig.gz) - dataset, full tbox, partial tbox, imported files
- DBpedia EN without alignments and redundant triples (105M triples, 1.25 GB trig.gz) - dataset, full tbox, partial tbox, imported files
- note: the partial TBox (concepts with more than 100 instances) files contains also examples and statistics and be imported in Protégé (use vstat:label for concept label).
knowledgestore [at] fbk [dot] eu